RC Adventures

Renaissance College is a small faculty of the University of New Brunswick. Its 20-25 students are earning a Bachelor of Philosophy with an Interdiciplinary in Leadership Studies. During their first summer, they participate in a domestic (Canadian) internship; these are their stories.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

site

Hello everyone,
I have happily discovered that the Renaissance website has been updated significantly...not sure if anyone else knew already.
http://www.unb.ca/renaissance/
anyway, it is really nice, with a new format and descriptions of RC that you could throw on your mentors desks haha!

love jo

7 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Thank you thank you thank you!

ABOUT time that the RC site was updated.

12:03 p.m., June 15, 2006  
Blogger Kristina said...

I saw that, it looks nice, i think. At least the information is updated anyways...some of it.
But some of those pictures must be pretty old... I guess that'll be Joanna there soon, yea?
I want to know what the "e-community" is...
But i didn't see a picture of RC building, though, which is strange.

12:09 p.m., June 15, 2006  
Blogger Kristina said...

Emily, you just beat me!! 6 minutes...

12:09 p.m., June 15, 2006  
Blogger Kristina said...

On another website note... Someone figured out how to add the adds here! Good job for that. I took a brief look once, but i gave up :(

A point: do those work so that the more people click on them, the more money you get? Does that mean we should all start clicking on them randomly? Just a thought.

3:36 p.m., June 15, 2006  
Blogger Emily said...

But we aren't allowed to advertise that, it's against the rules

4:11 p.m., June 15, 2006  
Blogger Kristina said...

Oh.

7:06 a.m., June 16, 2006  
Blogger Kristina said...

Its kind of fun to watch the website read the stuff here, and then it translates into whatever ads it pulls up...
Different interpretations.

1:05 p.m., June 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home