RC Adventures

Renaissance College is a small faculty of the University of New Brunswick. Its 20-25 students are earning a Bachelor of Philosophy with an Interdiciplinary in Leadership Studies. During their first summer, they participate in a domestic (Canadian) internship; these are their stories.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Shameless pimping

Hey y'all!

Sorry I haven't been posting here... all of my time has been devoted to updating my blogger site (http://ghanabryn.blogspot.com) and the net here is super slow. As I type this I see that Emily was pimping my site too... sweet!
I don't really have much to say here about my placement. Ghana is super cool and they LOVE their soccer/football...

I hope everyone is doing super awesome and checks in soon!


Take care,
Bryn

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

you are shameless . . .

4:57 p.m., June 19, 2006  
Blogger Bryn said...

Shame is for the weak.

8:36 a.m., June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home