RC Adventures

Renaissance College is a small faculty of the University of New Brunswick. Its 20-25 students are earning a Bachelor of Philosophy with an Interdiciplinary in Leadership Studies. During their first summer, they participate in a domestic (Canadian) internship; these are their stories.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Beef

Hello!!
I know everyone is busy, I am for sure, right now I am at a hotel in Bathurst NB for a conference. BUt anyway..my beef is that there hasn't been a new update since May 12, according to this site..hellooo..? :) Can't wait to hear fun and interesting news.

-Joanna

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Hi everyone.
I promise to write up a report and post it tomorrow. I feel a little dumb, cause no one else seems to be updating, but i will get to that tonight.
Hold on one more day?
Kristina

7:07 a.m., May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is my post #1, of my entire life I think... Anyway, I am one of the many members of this blog who don't post, but I promise I will once I'm in Inuvik. My life just isn't too exciting yet! Miss everyone terribly!
-Linden

11:10 p.m., May 25, 2006  
Blogger Kristina said...

I'll add another 'beef'. Where is everyone? A lot of people aren't signed up at all...

12:42 p.m., May 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home