RC Adventures

Renaissance College is a small faculty of the University of New Brunswick. Its 20-25 students are earning a Bachelor of Philosophy with an Interdiciplinary in Leadership Studies. During their first summer, they participate in a domestic (Canadian) internship; these are their stories.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Class Pic

Just thought I'd throw another beautiful 1st year pic I had in my files in you're direction - we hot stuff first years! *cough* I mean 2nd years!!

Keep in touch now, ya'll hear?

Em

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Hi Emily, and all the rest of you who are checking in already!
Scary stuff, this 2nd year business, eh? Yes. So just showing that I am keeping in touch, as a part of that aforementioned "y'all"

9:19 p.m., April 10, 2006  
Blogger Emily said...

ha ha! thanks kristina!

10:52 p.m., April 10, 2006  
Blogger Emily said...

Did anyon else notice that graham was doing something to camila that had caught everyones attention? I just noticed. . . huh, kinda funny1

11:27 a.m., April 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home