May 1st
My internship is right here in Fredericton with Family and Community Services. I will be some what of a Project Manager (still not that clear) and making a manual for New Brunswick of the services this department offers and what's been working, what hasn't as a sort of guidebook for all the employees. Quite daunting, I really hope they give me a good background training first so I can critique validly. Oh, and I begin May 1st and end August 17 (that's about 17 weeks...long.) I'll make sure to update. We should all try for like an at least once a week update once we're heavy into summer eh?
I was thinking, for related posts: like when Kirby wanted us to tell about our internships, would it not make more sense to post as a "make a comment" so that related topics would all be in one place? (message board concept).
That's all I have time for right now, I'm going to work at Ramada (my last shift is Easter..whohooooo!!).
-Joanna

1 Comments:
So reply here?
I'm not sure where I'm headed either, but hope to find out soon, and will update once I know!
Post a Comment
<< Home