RC Adventures

Renaissance College is a small faculty of the University of New Brunswick. Its 20-25 students are earning a Bachelor of Philosophy with an Interdiciplinary in Leadership Studies. During their first summer, they participate in a domestic (Canadian) internship; these are their stories.

Friday, April 07, 2006

1st Year Nearly Complete!

Heyyyyo my friends!
I hope everyone is doing well and maybe, just maybe, taking a little bit of time for themselves . . . you all deserve it! We've had a tough year, but dudes, you all rock!
I have a bit of a confession to make . . . picture cd thing - not going to work - at all. WAYYYYYY too many pictures (oops) and althought I spent a few hours trying to categorize them, its just too much work. So upon the recommendation of a lot of you, lets get a summer blog together so we can all keep in touch, share pictures hopefully and get closer than ever!
Anyhow, this is me experiementing with something I'm very new to - and apoligies, I had to go with the green pocodot template. . .
Talk with you soon
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home