Tomorrow..
Hi everyone!
I've been slow to update, but that's life. I've been unpacking from school, repacking for the summer, and, of course, catching up with friends at home, and relaxing on the Island. But not for long...
I'm leaving tomorrow morning for the beautiful (I'm told) place called St. Andrews, NB, where I'll be working at the Biological Station/DFO until the middle of August! I'm doing (from what I understand) some archival work, and interviews with people who used to work there, trying to create a picture of the history of the Station (as it approaches its 100 anniversary). So what exactly that entails, I will find out! Anyways, looking forward to it, sounds like fun, and I'll hopefully see at least a couple of you throughout the summer!
So, hope everyone else is having some luck setting up internships, and enjoying being off school for a nice long bit! Hopefully, hear from you all soon!
Kristina

1 Comments:
I am sure you're havin a blast already! It really is wonderful (and obviously a source of envy for the rest of us) that ya'll are in St. A's. . . I had never been until this year, but its true, its a fantastically beautiful place and you get to see it in all its glory!
I hope you're actually havin some fun too - i know i say it to everyone, but don't be workin too hard ya know - I hope not to be!
Anyhow, catch ya later!
Em
Post a Comment
<< Home