RC Adventures

Renaissance College is a small faculty of the University of New Brunswick. Its 20-25 students are earning a Bachelor of Philosophy with an Interdiciplinary in Leadership Studies. During their first summer, they participate in a domestic (Canadian) internship; these are their stories.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

AdSense

Hello

Maybe I am just gullible, but I'm into trying interesting fundraising options for our internship fund and well..on the start of our blog there is a blurb (alliteration!) about AdSense which puts ads on your blog for free and the more clicks on them you receive the more money you receive. I hate net ads, but this is different than spam..and we could probably all tolerate it.
https://google.com/adsense/?sourceid=aso&subid=WW-RL-bloggersent&medium=link
check it out..just an idea...
Love Joanna
(i'll post a propaganda free post soon :))

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristina said...

Hi Joanna,
I'm not sure if it would work on here, i think it said something about needing to paste stuff into the coding of the webpage, and i'm not sure if we can do that. I'm also not convinced we would make a ton of money, but if it works, i don't see any harm in seeing what comes in.
Basically, i'm not sure, but if it does work, i have no objections.
No objections.

Any other fundraising ideas for next year? I guess it kind of fell through for last year...

7:12 a.m., June 01, 2006  
Blogger Emily said...

I'd be a go for sure - interesting stuff - don't know how it works, but interesting.
As for other stuff to do, way to start thinking now. You know what would be interesting; to hold different culture nights, meals so on representing the different places we'll all be going; we do it at RC or the Underground Cafe . . . or somewhere on the hill? It would probably be more fun (and work) than it would make money but . . .

11:04 a.m., June 01, 2006  
Blogger Emily said...

PS Jo! I've emailed you and you havn't talked back to me . . . at all. . . :( I hope you're good (and I've been sending things to your unb. . . maybe thats where I went wrong)

3:40 p.m., June 01, 2006  
Blogger Emily said...

I went ahead and put us up for the adsense thing - if we make a little bit of money, its a little bit of money. Its not like any of us erally care

3:09 p.m., June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home