SUPERSTAR!!
So...you know how the brochures for UNB always have (particularly for RC) a great deal of shiny happy people featured in them who have nothing to do with our university? I guess Mark has taken action against this, and I am going to have my first debut as a RC brochure girl, during a photo shoot at RC. whohoo! haha. Now I have to decide what to wear..any ideas? haha. Micah suggested nudity...and then everyone would really think we are a colony of hippy dippy nudists. Any other suggestions?
By the way..people have begun sending me my info for work..and I have a meeting this morning on Queen street to get info. from a Fredericton woman.
have a good work day everyone! :)
Oh, I should tell you..remember that ghost cafe on king street where st. cinnamon used to be? We now have a nice cafe (overpriced) there named Crumbs. As well as an insane amount of townhouses going up...some particularly beautiful ones right on the trail close to campus where we walk.
Love you!

2 Comments:
Joanna, you're going to be famous! Just think of all the kids who will get those lovely brochures mailed out to them, and see you in it!
Not sure if you are serious about asking what to wear, i assume not. Guessing they will make you wear UNB clothes? But, to properly represent RC, hmm. In case the nudity thing is frowned upon, well, if you could somehow make it obvious that all your clothes were woven from corn and pumpkin leaves, left-over fruits of the garden, then i think that would do.
Where are there room for town-houses along the trail up to main campus?? isn't that full already?
Wasn't Caitlin the poster girl for RC previously? She just graduated the year before we came . . . she represented the college.
Regardless, this is uber exciting. But I am curious; are we representing what the people in the college are 'really' like (aka pretty hippy, make sure to have the Birks on) or what the college is about? I would imagine you'll be wearing red, black or UNB gear. Doesn't matter - you'll be hot either way!
Post a Comment
<< Home