RC Reflection overload
Ok, so I'm sitting here trying to write my intern mid-term evaluation thing...and I am going crazy. I don't like doing stuff like this so much...you got your journals, your evaluations...etc...introspection and reflection oriented things take 2X the work of anything else. Anyone else frustrated with their evaluation?
I can hardly believe I am already writing it, but June 23rd is my half way point of a 16 week internship!
p.s. I feel like a dork posting here so much but, it's my only connection to almost everyone.
-jo

1 Comments:
Jo
I hated my mid-term evaluation. Hated it. Because I haven't loved my job, and my mentor had to look through it and I didn't want to be honest and hurt them or have them get defensive and tell me why I shouldn't feel that way . . . gah. I hated it. I tried to be as unbiased as possible, explaining why certain things are the way they are and all that, but in my meeting, I thought I was going to cry when I asked for mroe work. but I didn't. But I nearly did. I am sure it won't be that bad for you though, Jo, you're pretty brilliant and figuring out what you should be doing, when to do it and so on. My problem has been a lack of self creativity and initiative. You're brilliant and there's no way your folks won't see it!
Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home