RC Adventures

Renaissance College is a small faculty of the University of New Brunswick. Its 20-25 students are earning a Bachelor of Philosophy with an Interdiciplinary in Leadership Studies. During their first summer, they participate in a domestic (Canadian) internship; these are their stories.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Hump . . .

Um, okay, so this is pretty much hilarious, and probably going to make Camila's world, but the Black Eyed Peas are coming to PEI on Sept 3 . . . thats right. Not only that but they aren't even going to Chtown. Or Summerside. They're going to Alexandria, pop.280, a place so small I don't even know where it is. Apperently in the halifax newspaper has done a story about how angry they are that they aren't going there . . . well halifax - its because you suck.

Mark one up for PEI. . .

Anyhow, the pussycat dolls are also coming (??) as well as 4-5 other bands to be named later. So basically its going to be a good show. Should be interesting - I'll keep you all posted. For more info check out http://www.blastatthebeach.com/index.asp . . . I just realized how much pushing I do for like shows and stuff. . . oh well, I'm thinking a 'goodbye' summer party . . . we could all camp at my house.

We'll be talkin

Em

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

definitely told dana - no worries. haha!

4:58 p.m., July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

3:08 p.m., August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home