RC Adventures

Renaissance College is a small faculty of the University of New Brunswick. Its 20-25 students are earning a Bachelor of Philosophy with an Interdiciplinary in Leadership Studies. During their first summer, they participate in a domestic (Canadian) internship; these are their stories.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Live 8 . . .


Hey all

I know I use this for personal advertising purposes, entirely too much, however I must post a note about this;

I *think* Chelsea's Brian has an aweful lot to do with the information you will find at http://live8nb.com/ . . . I'll let you're guy's curiousity figure out the rest.

All I know is, Make Poverty History baby. . .

Em

6 Comments:

Blogger Bryn said...

That is an absolutely delicious website.

9:44 a.m., July 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the advertisment emily!
Alex from EWB has agreed to come give a presentation and we hope to get a few more performers and another speaker! should be a great time. If you have any inside connections on funding or business sponsorships that would be great. Time is running down and we need the $$ to help make this a success
peace
Brian

5:50 p.m., July 12, 2006  
Blogger Bryn said...

Quick update to add (I know, I'm online two days in a row... isn't it amazing?!):

I just fired of an email to the family so it'll be circulating through whatever Ferris' Chelsea has missed! ;-) Hopefully emails with connections will be coming.

Off to the village and AWOL again. Good luck and let me know how it all goes!

8:33 a.m., July 13, 2006  
Blogger Emily said...

does anyone involved have a millenium scholarship? They give $2500 grants to excellence winners trying to do a project of some sort - I would offer my mine, but I ahve nothing to do with the planning of it (and they know, because I'm working right next door to them)

But yea, if you know anyone who has a scholarship thats one way to go. . . business. I will think about that one.

9:25 a.m., July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea. The guy i organizing it with is looking into the millenium scholarship thing, he was a scholarship winner last year. Apparently we have to somehow prove that our event will help the millenium scholarship society, or something strange like that

2:34 p.m., July 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ps - if you want more information or have more ideas just fire off an email to me! brian@live8nb.com

2:36 p.m., July 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home