RC Adventures

Renaissance College is a small faculty of the University of New Brunswick. Its 20-25 students are earning a Bachelor of Philosophy with an Interdiciplinary in Leadership Studies. During their first summer, they participate in a domestic (Canadian) internship; these are their stories.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Random Post Area

Hi! Since it seems we are all sort of burnt out of the the reflective serious posts, like journalling, I thought we could just keep going on our them of random post in this area :). Yay for being done journals as well :). I have a sinus infection..on a random note.
-Where is Camilla, Max..Shannon..Graham (I know where he is but I dont have many details)...I ought to email them I guess.
-For my birthday I received this wonderful desk travel calendar of pictures which can be used over and over. Today's quote is one I think we all would enjoy and could even discuss, particularly perhaps our Ghana pal Bryn.
" Through travel I first became aware of the outside world; it was through travel that I found my own introspective way into becoming part of it."
Eudora Welty, writer.

(can't wait to see you all again...)
-I'm going to buy a shirt today at lunchtime that looks like it has peacock feathers on it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Camila was working at the hospital in St. John (I think) and was done a bit ago and is life guarding;

Shannon is in NFLD working at Gros Morden or whatever

Graham is in St. A's organizing musical events and concerts in the area and for tourists

and I have no clue about Max . . . or Travis or Amanda- I think Amanda's still in Fredericton isn't she, but not clear what she's doing. . . and did anyone agree to work at kings landing? And Harry, where's Harry?

9:05 a.m., July 18, 2006  
Blogger Emily said...

YAY Jared!

Listen, if youre going to comment you are due for a post. I can't beleive you didn't even after I guilt tripped you.

Anyhow thanks for the update on Har - is he at Gross Morden?

1:53 p.m., July 18, 2006  
Blogger Kristina said...

Harry is, I believe, in Red Bay, Labrador, working on setting up a UNESCO world heritage site there. So not at gros morne, but just across the straight from it.

3:06 p.m., July 18, 2006  
Blogger Emily said...

hahaha I really wish someone had corrected me on the spelling of gros morne earlier - and the pronounciation - or that I have looked it up. Either way, thats rightous Kristina - thanks for the update!

4:56 p.m., July 18, 2006  
Blogger Kristina said...

About the random area again, people will then have to check down the page a ways...
So, peacock feather shirt? can you elaborate?

11:56 a.m., July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home